Content

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

POEM: SOULESS BY S.K. FRIMPONG























Strolling inside the painted forest

I came across an open treasure
As I wander in my soulless body
I feel the presence of your absence
So deeply that it hurts more than sweetness
I want to be on my own with you by my side


Walking side by side yet I am alone
With my thoughts hidden in the colourful night
Awaiting the rise of the dark nights
Accessory cinerary from blazing heart
Oozing through my flooded emotions
Like a supercilious river
Feel the coldness of the vibrant fire
Oceanic flames circulating through my veins
The very moment we received
The malediction of a benediction
I knew we were built to fall apart
Blind folded, I can find my way
Kiss me with your succulent lips
Knotted with cursory animosity
Inanimate, take my life for it is all yours
Tear me apart limb by limb like you are fixing me
But my heart will still beat for you
As awkward as a cow in ice,yet it is the truth I speak
You are my debility,you are my fortitude
Your heart is transparent and I can't see through
But I can see the deceptive truth hidden under
The dark nights in your eyes
Coated with sweet truthful lies
I know we are never meant to be together
But together we are meant to be

No comments:

Post a Comment