Content

Saturday, January 6, 2018

ABYSS OF DECEPTION BY FRANCIS OCRAN



Sweet lips, I honored your words.You grabbed me closely and I could breathe your perfume.Your were all over me, groaning for my love.Fragile in your arms, I could not keep straight. I could not glare in your eyes.




I managed and saw my image in the sockets of your eyes and thought you are of my mind but I could see a dark spot in your brain eye. I could do nothing than to grab you back and fall in your affection.  I grew passion for your lips and felt it with mine. With our eyes closed we fell in a trance of love.Your lips sent a passion through my flesh and touching my marrow.Your words were like an army ready to save a dying princess in the enemy stronghold. I could not control my passion for you,got blind over you.I just sigh over your temperament and nigh to your soul.


Until that empty day, you gave me a slap over a fault. Your palms painted my face, squeezing my veins leaving stained blood under my skin. A hot coal burnt my heart and no water to quench it. Am smelling a foul odour in your pace.Am maneuvering to catch your case so was in a haste.Sweet lips now an abyss of deception.Am now a broken pieces,could not hold myself together. Our songs  now thorns,words  now swords piecing my heart and soul and bleeding in the pool of deception.



Devastated,frustrated,agitated and groaning in your abyss of deception.
My soul is falling in an emptiness,who could fill it? Got nothing to hold just falling in your abyss of deception


No comments:

Post a Comment