Content

Thursday, January 11, 2018

NAILED POEM WRITTEN BY FRANCIS OCRAN



He was nailed to be sacrificed

In order for my body to be sanctified

The stretched palm caused a strain but a drain of my stain.



Oh crown of thorn he wore to take away my worn

He was in a haste to lift me from the bait of hade.

A bait that was to waste my soul in hades but now in hail.

His tears made my stain wear away.

He was blamed to make me blameless

My sin made sinless, grave was my place until save I crave.My imperfections now perfect.

My incomplete now complete

He wore my disgrace so I wore his grace.

He took my downfall so my salvation downpours.

I was getting worse and weighted with curse but he gifted the nail so am lifted

He made this for me so I magnified,glorified and gratified.

Oh king of Zion my Lion rule with a rod of iron.


No comments:

Post a Comment