Content

Saturday, January 13, 2018

UNTAMED CREATURE BY FRANCIS OCRAN








Untamed creature fumed in anger
I lie in wait to devour a prey
My heart jumps to my chest vigourosily
It begins to roar soarily
Revealing temperament hoarily

My heart trembles angrily
As myself tremble harrowingly.
Veins on forehead drawn visually, reddening my eye as scarlet.
Ego made me rant devilishly
Could not tame it any more so I spit hatred. Untamed anger burnt my own self. I bend and bit my own tail; painfully. Oh am left a gawking being.
Scolding  couldn't alter my condition until I was shame of regret.
Yes, whenever roar dies myself shame away from men. Anger turns me into monster ranting for prey.
Untamed jealousy only leaves me sickness to battle and makes me lean.
Am distressed from anger which has crippled my goodness.
When my anger fumes, I ejert deadly smoke which only burns my flesh.
Anger only drink my blood leaving me panting heavily for breath
Who is coming to tame me? I wish I could control myself and grab patience.
I wish my body could run cold in sober.
Tolerating men’s deeds.
My ego has imprisoned my humble self.
How can I tame this dangerous emotions.
Tame my melancholic ego
Tame me my merciful creator,


No comments:

Post a Comment