Content

Monday, June 17, 2019

Butterfly: Francispoems














Butterfly butterfly fly
Flap and slap wings high
Unleash your stream of  colours
Weaving an embodied emblem
Gush out that beautiful charm
Spell the buds
Bloom the rose
Open her doors
Drought her nectars
With that seductive sip


 Butterfly butterfly fly
Flick the darkness with colours.
Long silent night
Waiting for you at the ball
I will still wait even if tomorrow never comes
But I sense you far away
So spree on that wings
Soar and sail the winds
Come oh! Butterfly
Berth in my heart.

Butterfly butterfly fly
Come close and near
Glare into my sight
Pour your colourful spell
And my perfection I hold not
But open my heart
And host you in its chambers.
Like a column of smoke
Puffing from the nostrils
Ride into my life
Its feels warm in our grasp
Lasting in your good eyes
Your presence delights
Butterfly butterfly fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment