Content

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

UNKNOWN Poem By Francis Ocran




Tomorrow is unknown,hades is unknown. My heavy self lay on the sick bed , no my grave bed rather  gazing at the roof.

The giggling roof stare at me dumbly as sweat baths my bed profusely.
My intestines eat my soul away leaving my veins stuck .
My blood cold and static in it's tube.
My joints were fragile and weak.
My nerves eating my nails and ripping off in my glare.
Nostrils seems too tired of pumping breathe into my body.
My eye widen but seeing nothing; only myself on my grave bed.
I could feel my hair bowing low on my skin. All my senses are dead and lifeless. Only my heart can hear and see what's happening.
Yes! Something unknown is unraveling.
He held my hand, I could feel his blood hot and mine cold.
I know right.
Am not afraid to give up life but the unknown.
Then my fear was thrown into an empty jettison, dark and endless space.
God save me!
I know he won't
I never listened
I never obeyed him.
I gave reverence to my wealth and pride.
My end is unknown in the dark
Unknown my fate, am falling in an endless unknown.
It's unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment