Content

Saturday, February 3, 2018

Temptation by Francis Ocran.









Temptation
Doom on that fateful day
Running errands for my master
Delivering package to his mistress
Not knowing my ambush is near
But I couldn't see it was so clear.

As I met his dear in the sitting room.
My greeting hanged in gaze.
I can't look away.
In her nightie and transparently revealing
Her smooth skin and stature made me numb
Lips brightly red and deceiving
I don't know what she was perceiving
She lured me with her charm
Her affection caught my attention
So I forgot my presence before her and fell into trance.
It dawn on  me as a trap
More numb than a crap
I became useless than a scrap
All I could think is my flap
Possessed of her charm
Packages I dropped asap
Fell background into the couch
She towered giantly over my untamed brain.
Her necklace adorning her neck
Glittering her soft chest
She mounted on me
Her perfume sweep over me
All I could do was to close the gap between our lips.
But something pricked my soul
He is my guardian
With might I pushed her away
In order to run away
The door seemed to far away
With trembling, I lingered away
She stood again approaching me erotically
Damage I can't repair
Even with money I can't pay
Destruction on godly day
All I had to do is jump over
Too deadly to fall into
So I ceased lingering
I flee to the door
Flee I gladly did
My soul blissful
I banged the door to it's feet and flee
The sound silenced the doom.
Temptation

No comments:

Post a Comment