Content

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Petrichor: Francis Ocran





When music smells like petrichor
Blending the dozing dusk
It sweeps our feet amidst
Come! Today's red rose
Let's glue the moment together
Your grip's always warm
Enchanting black coffee
Wild in your red dress
All you need; a basket of fruits
Wander in the woods of love
And when you get  lost in my affection
I will rise and mount the horizon
And search even the lofty mountains
And the deepest valleys
Red riding rose Franbee
Slippery in her heels

But clouded in love's whirligig
Her perfume is captivating
And I will hold her firm
Till we dance off the stage
If you want to see my soul
Till the fields in my eyes
And when my tears drizzle
The petrichor will mount us on its rainbow
When music smells like petrichor
It sweeps our feet amidst

No comments:

Post a Comment