Content

Wednesday, June 6, 2018

CHRONICLES OF ANAS: Francisthepoet










I'm the son of our land
Once a toddler in mother's hand
Chosen out of numerous sons
Just one of a kind
Within my eyes, I saw it
Yes a twist of clouds
Telling tales of elites
Eating into our skin
Like cancer

Destroying our opulence
I therefore began a voyage
Voyage to meet the cloud
That defiles justice
In order to return the norm
Acient norm not vices
To fight zero additions
And to foster equality to humanity.

But that yielded me enemity
I chose to dwell anonymity
Dwelling among the shadows
Working against arrows
My life is narrow
Like a sparrow
Perching long no more
Living a ghost existence
Within life and death

But am poised for it
To strip naked every dubious power
That prey and make us lower
We have become means for wealth to these elite
Though our own kin
But I will search with keen
Until my exposure is done
My quest I will never abandon

Yes I dwell in the shadows
But my shadows will light up a candle
In the shadows of my people
And nature will reward me
I'm the son of our land
Chosen out of numerous sons
Anas Aremeyaw Anas

No comments:

Post a Comment