Content

Friday, August 3, 2018

Psalms of praise: francisthepoet


















Oh! Barren land
Abandone in the deep surround
Rejected and deserted
Now my darkness enlightened by a ray
My life the blood pay
My  land is full of rain
Abundance of grain
My hand therefore I raise
To unleash my Psalms of praise.


Burdened with the yoke of debt
In slavery I was entirely kept
So deep in depth
And punished to death
But on the cross Jesus die
In the grave He lie
There my debt was paid
And the end of my raid
Oh Lord! Accept my praise
My Psalms of praise

Wonderfully I'm made
Far away from hade
Your favour does not fade
Your Grace does not dwindle
Your love does not wrinkle
In blessing I mingle
With you am not single
Upon your throne oh! God
I pour out my Psalms of praise.

You have been my shepherd
Among my brethren am the head
When I speak you listen
In danger you have me ridden
Widower my praise, prisoner my praise
Barren my praise, beggar my praise
I fall beneath your throne
In tears,joy, worship, prayer and dancing.
I pour my psalms of praise.

No comments:

Post a Comment