Content

Thursday, August 9, 2018

War within: francisthepoet



Quietly dumb masticating
About what all within me
Which makes me strong
Or which makes me weak
Which brings smiles and pain
Lessons and mistakes
I assembled all my members
Every department of myself
And sat within my heart
For trail of all my steps


Then my mind queitly loud
But now still and lame
Failing to figure out
What is right or wrong
Good or bad 
Crook or straight
Weakness or strength
All clashing like cymbals
Wriggling ,waggling and wobbling
In unequillibrim state

It's just chaos within myself
Why am I?What do I want?
How do I begin?
How to get to the end?
When to get to the end?
How does the end looks?
Will I survive the end?
Wars within and among myself
Swords of thoughts clash
Dripping blood of ideas
Birthing wounds of confusion.

Then I became still and sound
Listening to my heart
Ears ready to hear
In the midst of the trail
Echoes of esteem travelled 
And far within my stream
I heard the heart whisper
Into the Chambers of my soul
Was clumsy and faint sound
But I kept still and sound
Peace is all I heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment