Content

Sunday, January 20, 2019

Therapist: francisocran

Mesmerized in her gaze
Glaringly stunned and giantly meek within.
When am unrest and other half boils in fructuring mind.
I approach her presence
And finds her sitting still till 
Years ago but never bored, 
Epitome of precious peace,
Looking wonderfully genuine.
I lie in her bossom and wonders her chest of courage.
Its green, violet ,indigo- all colours
Roses there,emerald here
High and low proudly optimistic
And all blosomsly transcending equilibrium.
Her massage is of the ancient
Warm and me like quartz
Her smell sooths the mind
Her words and actions few
Always silent but sings lullaby loudly silence.
Her impact is beyond measures
Healing my doubtful sapien
And moulding me into ripples of peace.
Bringing good tidings to the shore.
Therapy is her nature
And nature is her.

No comments:

Post a Comment