Content

Friday, April 12, 2019

QUILL ;francisthepoet.


























I feel like scribing
My quill oozing bloodily
The parchment drinking my mind
Into his empty belly
I wish it lives on
I want to make it clear
To the ear that can hear
Assemble under the odum tree
Let me vomit the choke
That’s eats up the throat
I want to be free
I want to exist without fear
And quench all oppressors
With the pride of myself
I won’t hide my zeal
If you still trembling
To voice out and stand out
My quill has got all




I feel like scribing
My quill inking bloodily
When the night wakes
And every man slumbers
Our street shiver with fear
Suckers stroll its beach
Uninvited careless strangers
They mercilessly ambush
Leaving parents childless
Making children orphans
If I cannot say anything
My quill has it all


I fill like scribing
To skillfully weave
A wreath on the heart of men
That withers not
And do fade neither
If you has got guts
Let’s spill the bean
Let justice hoist as our flag
Let guilty face the music
Freedom to the feminine
Let them grow without inferiority
Let them exist as free beings
Let the predator fall into its trap
Let him bleed regret
Who has got the breath
To pour life into men?
If can’t say anything
My quill has got all



No comments:

Post a Comment