Content

Monday, September 23, 2019

This Temple : francispoems




















This temple that own
Belong not my own
Of all the parts
And the marvel within
Belongs to a power
And I is of the lower

If this temple lives today 
It has a purpose to pay
A sanctuary to host
To save those lost.
But all in me I host
The stream of mirage
Which don't only drought
At the test of time
But unravel the perils of deceit


Of this temple that I lust
Is nothing but of the dust
The destination I will last
Faces of rainbow
With all its embelishemt
And all its achievement
A delicacy and lasting pigment
For friends of the earth.

If this temple lives again
These words I shall write again
That after here is much gain
And after here also much pain
So this world I will refrain
And embrace that which gain
For this temple I own
Is belong not my own

No comments:

Post a Comment