Content

Monday, May 27, 2019

Beautiful Real : Francisocran poems















Roses embed love
Brewed in proudly scented buds
Breeding a lot of 'forget me nots'
In every know shapes
Clothed in many colors,
Dwell my bosom upon
Let’s cling those soft palms
And that starving lips
Let’s dream forever
We are great together.


Beautiful is real
Your voice I often crave to hear
The heart mustn’t smoke fear
My bliss, approach me near
Trust me your heart
Let me lead you down
In your charming gown
Made of feathers of beautiful
Yes, real beautiful
Let’s dream tomorrow.

Though this the ear
That is never hear
And instincts never bear
But with all gold paid
The wind I made
A chariot that wade
Mountains and plains
So if love means to journey
Then this travel I’m embark
To the bowels of love
To hunt untamed roses,
On our union bed I’ll spread roses
Untamed roes bed
A maiden flight birds
Soaring in our future together
That’s beautiful real..





No comments:

Post a Comment